New School Creation Fellowship
Admissions for the 2021/22 cohort will open in January. Check back for details regarding the admissions process.
- Earned BA/BS from a regionally accredited university.
- Extensive prior experience teaching in schools.
- Leadership experience in schools is strongly preferred.
- Strong commitment to opening a new school by fall of 2024.
- Preferred candidates will demonstrate evidence of collaboration with a founding design team, advisory board and/or the community before joining the program.
- The GRE is not required for admission to the HTH GSE.
Check back for dates to join a live online info session to learn more about NSCF from students and faculty.