New School Creation Fellowship
- Earned BA/BS from a regionally accredited university.
- Extensive prior experience teaching in schools.
- Leadership experience in schools is strongly preferred.
- Strong commitment to opening a new school in a Walton priority city by fall of 2023.
- Preferred candidates will demonstrate evidence of collaboration with a founding design team, advisory board and/or the community before joining the program.
- The GRE is not required for admission to the HTH GSE.
The High Tech High Graduate School of Education is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, (510) 748-9001.
Admissions for the 2020/21 cohort is now open with a priority deadline for applications of February 7th. Applications received after February 7th will be considered on a space-available basis.
The High Tech High Graduate School of Education is committed to building a community of adult learners that reflects the diversity of California’s students and does not discriminate in its procedures and programs or employment determinations on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, national origin or on the basis of any other protected classification as defined by applicable state and federal law.
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to view the short info session video to learn more about the program.