Pay by Invoice Instructions
1. PAY BY INVOICE INSTRUCTIONS
Choosing to pay by invoice will result in a few extra steps that you will need to complete in order for your registration to be considered complete. Since you are paying by invoice the payment has not been accepted, meaning your seat is not currently reserved for your event. To reserve your space please complete the following steps:
- 1.1 Upon the submission of your event registration you will receive an email containing a downloadable invoice. Please download it for your records and note the invoice number.
- 1.2 This is a very important step due to the fact that your event slot will not be reserved until you have been confirmed by your event organizer. After downloading the invoice please contact your your event organizer by going to the event landing page for the event you just signed up for. One there, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Contact Organizer. Be sure to include the following information in your message in the Enquiry section, see the below gif for more information:
- 1.2.1 Indicate which event you are registering for (The title of the event)
- 1.2.2 The date that you intend the payment for your registration to be received by the HTH GSE (High Tech High Graduate School of Education)*.
- 1.2.3 Your organization affiliation (if the payment is to be paid by the organization as opposed to yourself)
- 1.2.4 Your phone number
- 1.2.5 The address of yourself and/or the organization paying.
- 1.2.6 Invoice number
- 1.2.7 Invoice amount
- 1.2.8 Amount of registrants the invoice covers
- 1.3 If your event organizer does not respond to you within 24 hours of emailing them, please email them again. If you cannot get through to them after 48 hours please submit a request through our customer service portal by clicking on the help/chat widget below or emailing email@example.com.
*Instructions on different ways to pay your invoice are included below.
2. PAYMENT DEADLINES
Payments must be received at least 30 days prior to the event date.*
*Does not apply in all cases. Please see section 1 above and email your event organizer if you aren’t sure if payment for the invoice will be processed within 30 days prior to the event.
3. TO PAY AN INVOICE BY CHECK
Please be sure to include the invoice, when mailing payment by check. Checks should be made payable and mailed to:
High Tech High Graduate School of Education
2861 Womble Road
San Diego, CA 92106
4. TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD
Please contact the HTH GSE Business office (Anna Champion – firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Carmen Ramirez – email@example.com) to get instructions for how to pay your invoice by credit card.
5. TO PAY BY BANK TRANSFER
If you would like to process your invoice via a wire transfer please complete all steps in section 1 (above). After having completed section 1 please email the HTH GSE Business office (Anna Champion – firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Carmen Ramirez – email@example.com) to get wire transfer instructions.
6. PURCHASE ORDER REQUESTS
If you will be obtaining a purchase order from your school/ organization, please contact your event organizer (Section 1, subsection B), detailing which event the PO is for.